Prior to the 1970’s, the most popular ways involved solvents like ethanol or petroleum.
This process proved to be both inefficient and questionably harmful.
1. “Free Trial Bottle – Just Pay Shipping:”
2. Selling only on Facebook, Reddit, or another social media:
3. No third-party lab results available: Before buying CBD oil online, review their independent, third-party lab results publicly posted online. If there are no third-party lab results available, request them before purchase. And if they won’t make them available, don’t do business with them – because they can’t prove you are getting CBD oils.
4. Only one review, or a limited number of 5-star reviews:
5. “Miracle Drug” claims: Only buy CBD oil from companies that provide the science behind their products.